Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Waiting for the other shoe to drop....

     I feel good!  It's so scary to say out loud. It's been a little over a week and my goodness, I've had such little issues with my Lupus I'm scared.  I'm walking on eggshells, so to speak.  I feel like I'm undercover, hiding from a stalker. Just waiting for the son of a bitch to show up and snatch my life away from me again. I don't want to feel like this, I want to enjoy this!

    I spent the weekend watching the boys play baseball and it was fun.  I went to the greenhouse and bought all my flowers and even a flat of corn. It only took me a few days to get it all done! Last year I didn't even get outside. I managed to sit on the patio and drink beers ,and get some sun! No repercussions!  I couldn't believe it,  myself!  It just feels so nice to be functioning! I'm not going to lie. I'm still napping a lot, but I'm spending more time being me and it's nice. Looks like that 6 week plan is working out!

    The holiday weekend is fast approaching and I can't wait to get to the lake! I need my boys, campfires, fishing, bbq food, boat drinks, and relaxation.  I think that will help me except that this summer is going to be good. That I'm going to be on top of this Lupus bullshit and I'm in charge.  I'm truly going with these positive thoughts and that's that.

    So here it goes, cleaning, packing and prepping! When I get back I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures and stories to share. And hopefully nothing but healthy vibes from me! 

     Take Care of You...

No comments:

Post a Comment