Friday, April 26, 2013

Is Spring actually Sprung?

     Finally, a day with out rain! Dare I say ( or type) it out loud! It felt like the sun was never going to come out and stay out! And it has, the whole damn day! Naturally, I've spent the day lying in my bed watching crime shows and surfing the web. I'm recovering from a dinner out and a few beers with the hubs. I guess it's hard to remember that feeling good for part of a day doesn't mean I'm in remission or even some sort of resemblance of a healthy person. It means, I'm just having a good day!

     My good day yesterday has actually only had me taking it easy. I don't feel like I've been rode hard and hung up wet like I usually do. I actually spent a majority of my day looking up how I'm going to get my ass back on the road to preparing for the 1/2 marathon in October. Monday is my official re-start day. I'm a little nervous but I'll be damned if I can't do it. I was a runner before and I will be a runner again. Lupus can suck it. Running makes me happy and its cheaper than therapy!

    The other part of my day I spent bookmarking and saving pictures of all the things I "need" for Spring to help keep my promise to myself to get out of my jammers more often.  I decided that this needed to become a #1 priority when my wee man (Ayden 5) points out that "he never sees me like this" and was referring to me up in the morning, sitting at the table with the family. It also became painfully clear that I had issues when I was like a kid on Christmas morning when I was buying new bedding. Seriously, linens should not make me as excited at they did.

     In order to get reacquainted with the outside world I decided a new Coach wristlet would be needed. Also the new Coach aviator shades are a must. I am going to need a couple new pair of cute running around shoes since my other shoes will actually be used for running! I think I probably am going to have to pick up a few new pair of capris and light sweat shirts as well since my daily wardrobe now consists of flannel pants and the hubs white t-shirts! Oh and I forgot, going back to a lighter shade of blonde on Tuesday because that always makes me feel better!

     Can't wait to share all this with Kev (the hubs)! I'm sure he'll just be thrilled to hear all the thinking I've been doing today and how much its going to cost him! Bwahahaha!

Take Care of You

P.S. Please keep positive thoughts for me. Daisy(11 month hard headed moronic Mastiff I rescued)and I have our first puppy class tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment